Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Banging Pots and Pans

I'm feeling kinda classic today nothing to special just happy to be a young educated man. Listen to some Jazz today, I promise it will make you feel better.

Warmly,

J. King




For Your



Babygirl is on the cover of fader this month, the article is spooky. I miss shawty, she was my dream girl.


I found out Chris Farley's Son lives in Pasadena and he produced a hot album from an artist named residue.

Residue.
I'm feeling a few tracks but if you want the album email me and I will send it to you



B-Sunn
Speaking of Music I have some B-Sunn tracks that are aight. I really don't know how I feel about this guy. This dude rhyme style is kinda practiced and he is missing that thing that makes you want to front back a whole album. Decided for your self.


Get Music Tracks!Create A Playlist!



I was at the estelle show in NY the other day and this car bhines performed check him.


Get Music Tracks!Create A Playlist!



Coke is Back

It is confirmed Coke is back and people in Dena are Using it tuff

Red Dots and white Lines, so sad.

Bad News is snorting coke alot, another Suburban Gangster headed to rehab.


I like models!
There is no clever caption to go with these pictures I just thing these are a few of the best Dena has to offer.
Bri Michelle

A? I have no idea what this girls name is. She is in Get Right Ent. I think.

Things you should know

Jacque Robinson is a 2o something city councilwoman is the city and she is going to the democratic convention to be an Obama delegate. She looks like she hit the blunt before she took this picture but it's cool we all need to relax sometimes.


These are the guys that shot Sean Bell 50 times and got off.

This is why it is hard to be black, some of y'all be on that other shit.


This Guy is a convicted rapist and is on trial for murder right now. The gentleman is this picture is accused of shooting a cop. He not only takes womb, he shoots anyone standing in his way. Guess What he is from Dena!

Our Mayor is an old White Man, just thought I would say that today. I love white people shit I am white.

Gotta get these (shoe version)


Eight year strong biaaatch

How About the Air Max/AF1 coming out


Foam Pezzies(I forgot how to spell posite) (posite is not the right spelling) coming back too!


I love shoes and it makes me sick when people buy creative recs and a h&m hoody then call themselves sneaker heads. Do it for the love not cause it's popular, that's all I am saying.

Grown ups buy stuff kids don't think about


I just moved out of my parents house and I had to cop some stuff for the house
don't you think I spent my moneys wisely? I was looking for some out of the box stuff but I realized the cutlery is kinda gwack.
I kinda like the cutlery on the fingers. When I got home I realized I wasted 15 dollars.


http://www.dilmos.com/ I am feeling this dresser, glad I picked this piece up.

Live Well

Dress

You always need contrast collars

ROBERTO CAVALLI.

Just Cavalli Ostrich Print Jacket

Product Code: 1526917

Price: £1,350.00


VERSACE


Studded Pocket Detail Jacket

Product Code: 1473191

Price: £449.00


DIESEL

Detachable Hood Sweat

Product Code: 1490573

Price: £139.00

You always need

Black Ties

please purchase at least one.



Cuff links

Bags
Men carry bags also, you just need to find the right kind

A Timepiece, it's just the thing to have.





In The End We All Hope To Be Like...









Live well, be cause in the end that is all that matters!


J. King




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good lookin on the promotion for B_Sunn & Residue Riggins... oh and the homie B Hines, shot out to him too... and Detroit! What up Flop lol! What you know bout bein a sneakerhead tho? go check out sufu to since you're on NT like that!! PASADENA STAND UP!! PRDkT STAND UP!!