Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some days it is hard to be White

White People that Embarrass Me
Since we(white people) have this thing called white privilege most embarrassing white people are kept from the public eye. A few seem to make it through the cracks but again our privilege makes it possible to be terrible yet accepted. Below I have listed a few people who make it hard for being white to be ok somedays.

Slick Willy aka Bill Bogaard
Being the mayor of Pasadena can't be easy especially when you are a rich old man. Not only is Slick Willy a major stock holder in some fortune 500 companies his wife sits on the board of a development corporation that just got a big contract in the city of Pasadena. Slick Willy knows how to keep the money in the family.

Bill Fennesy
If you went to Blair as I did for a little while, you know Bill (I drink yak on my breaks) fennesy. He is just a creepy white guy. I don't know that he has ever done anything wrong but he is just one of those guys you know says nigger at home.

Ya Favorite White Boy aka Adam Conover
I get tired of White people who always say they are black. No fool just because you grew up with African American people does not make you black, Black people do not have a favorite White boy. Someone needs to slap this guy the next time he says he is black.

Paris Hilton
I could say alot of things but I will sum this up with one sentence. Paris Hilton is number on the top ten list of people that should have died instead of Aaliyah.

No comments: