Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things you miss


I was thinking to myself, why did AAliyah Mutlak have to gte pregnant?
As I looked at this picture I remembered back in the day when I was real young Aaliyah had that 92 boomerang Halle Berry mustache, you know the cute one. When I was in high school and I would see Aaliyah after school at the park the stach was gone but she was still so cute. So why the hell did she have to go and have a midgets baby? I mean I will be done with school in like two years she could have waited. Oh well guess I'mma just have to raise another man's baby. By the way What ever happend to Mecca? Looks like she migh be hitting the akk akk gun, lip gloss don't hide weed burn mama.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

& How is your attempt to insult two beautiful young ladies supposed to benefit anyone? Clarify for me please?

Anonymous said...

I heard that! Let ur luv be known. And ur almost out of school? Its good to see there are nice young men who know what they want in life...even if that means being a step father. I respect it.

Anonymous said...

i DONT RESPECT IT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS HATING. THAT IS IT THAT IS ALL. IN LIFE THERE WILL BE ALOT THAT YOU WANT BUT JUST CANT HAVE. THE GROWN AND MATURE THING TO DO IS CONGRADULATE THE PERSON NOT DISRESPECT ANYONE ELSES LIFE OR SITUATION. YOU SHOULD B HAPPY THAT SHE FOUND HER SPECIAL SOMEONE AND THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. AND TRUST YOU WONT GET THE CHANCE TO BE STEPDAD "E: AINT HAVIN' IT.... MAN GROW UP....MIND YOUR ON BIZ.....DONT HATE.....OH YEAH I'LL PUT MYSSELF OUT THERE THIS IS HERE RELI TYEANNA