Thursday, August 21, 2008

To prove a point



Ok guys this is straight for you. (pause) Have you ever seen something that you know you should be like uhhhhhhhhh that's nasty but then you have that second thought like hmmmmmmmm, if no one knew I might chop. Well this weekend I had one of those moments and I regret it. This picture is the perfect example of that thought process you look like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but then you take the double take. So you know that makes you all just as nasty as me. hahahahahahah. I feel better already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanaya is just gross! She's the nastiest thing walking....Anybody that thinks twice about that, must be delirious.

IIICard said...

First of all, I think that picture is so very hot. I am a natural beauty, and I want to talk to the fat, nasty bitch who probably has a million kids and absolutely NO life. Where is your man? You have entirely too much time on your hands, so he MUST be out with the skinnier, better-looking chicks. I am going to keep this short, as you probably need to go put a bottle in one of your many ugly, monkey-lookin' babies' mouths. However, I must say that, with all that lonely time on your chubby hands, you may seriously want to consider coming up with a diet and exercise routine; get on that Kanye workout plan. (Work it out, work it out.) It must be depressing to be forced to shop only at Ashley Stewart, as opposed to Wet Seal or Hollister.