Saturday, July 12, 2008

Great Question



How do you tell someone their breath needs...assistance?
During my nightly conversation with my loving girlfriend of now 7 months, ["...i love you babycakes!"] The way she tells the story, she and a friend went out for a fun filled night on the town. Pretty ordinary, Right? But went on to tell me that her company asked her if she had any gum. With confidence in her thorough oral hygene regiment, she replied, "No." So as the night progress they made their from spot to spot enjoying the night sky and the interesting people under it. It was only after her company purchased a pack of Certs and handed to her, did she begin to question if she was as "fresh as she thought". So she called me to ask if her breath was in need of assistance? Well, since I was approximately 1129 miles away and i cant afford the taste and smell plan from Sprint, I gave her a confident No. " I love the way your breath smells baby." She eventually made a full recovery from what was surely an awkward moment between her, her company, her breath, and the Certs.

MY ANALYSIS:

The brother was real smooth with how he said something that can be really difficult to say, DAMN!!! YOUR BREATH IS OFFENSIVE!!! See what I mean. That's as polite as I can get. My question is how would you have handled it?




--well a rose is a rose, no matter the fragrance?
Luxe Brown

No comments: