Saturday, July 19, 2008

What I learned From Yardnic


I know it is late but I was reflecting on how much fun I had at yardnic and I came up with ten lessons I gleaned from the best hood festival in America.

10. Bloods are a positive group of people for the most part
9. Just because they give you a bottomless cup doesn't mean you should drink all day
8. Bloods can cook like a mu**a f**a
7. The gang problem in Pasadena is Media Hype,things are not that bad
6. Girls will never stop using prostyle to slick their hair down
5. The City of Pasadena knows about Yardnic
4.The Yards should form an INC.
3. I can't wait until next year
2. The pasadena police have instituted a curfew for black outdoor events, they will show up at dusk to make sure all negro events are broken up.
1. If you don't wear a fresh white tee to Yardnic you are inappropriately attired.

No comments: