Friday, September 26, 2008

The Drunk girl at the party



Last Night I was drunk. Not that cool drunk where you can keep talking to that girl on your lap and have her smiling all night, I was toss your cookies and sit on the curb drunk. After I prayed to the poceline gods for about 30 minutes I made my way back to the bar for another drink. It was only after my renewed drunkeness set in that I found the coveted last option of the night, yes I found the drunk girl.

Having thrown up and started over I was just saucy enough for it not to be me taking advantage of her, but as we made out way back to my apartment I realized the wonder of the dunk girl. I knew I was going to get everything I needed from this young lady and even in my impaired state I managed to convince her that spitters are quitters.

Some of you are reading this in disgust and shaking your heads but think back before you get mad. Has there ever been a night where the drunk girl was the best option? As I depart I leave you with but a few reminders, Underage drinking is wrong, Drinking and Driving mix like oil and water, but when you have had a night where it seemed everything you say to women causes them to immediately turn away from you the drunk girl is priceless.

(oh the girl in the picture is not the girl I was with last night, but she is a bopper. Krystal is the preverbial Drunk girl. )

No comments: