Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some quick thoughts in between posts(Reader Responses)

Hey Dena,

Life is good school is about to get under way, I'm in love, and things could not be funnier in the city.
I appreciate all of the love I have been getting here on the shots and hope you all keep reading and sending good info for me to post. To Tenoj Scott, good looking, look for a lengthy post about the gayness of bloods and the effect is is having. Destinee I know those kicks are old but they are still hot, they are actually a year old but greatness is timeless.

Richard Grant is hilariously gay and someone brought a very valid, how come every gay black dude thinks putting on a jacket two sizes to small is high fashion? I hope everyone is ready for the fall because I promise life will only get better.

Again I would liketo thank everyone for the love and yo keep your eyes on the prize.

Jason King

2 comments:

Jason King said...

lol thank you

Anonymous said...

there actually arent any periods in between LNE....SOOOOO...... also i didnt post that actually. although i dont disagree with it.




*FLATTERED BY MY HATERS,

LNE