Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Come on Titty


Mama on the right is holding, in an effort to be tactfull I will simply say she is a midget smuggler. The real inspiration behind this post is the young woman on the left. This young lady has grown into her swag and I must applaud that fact. I was looking at the picture and the whole time I am thinking to myself," Come on titty , just pop out that shirt." Her appeal is just enough she doesn't do to much(well that blue hair??) but it is all just enough. Kudos to you keep it up. In addition to being sexy these young ladies are actively elevating the conciousness of young African Americans in dena. As a young community organizer Ms. Fletcher on the right is responsible for several call to action such as the Jena 6 rally and March held at PCC. I am glad to see young people motivated and raising issues. Both of these young ladies organized a fashion show that featured local talent and designers. I am in awe of the greatness these two young women will acheive and look foward to what they have instore for us next.

No comments: