Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why ?

This nonsense needs no caption

Ok today's lesson is about tolerance. It is my belief that if people choose to be homosexuals then it is ok. While I like women I cannot force my preference on anyone. The thing that offends me is how Gay people force you to know they are gay. Take for example this guy, there is no reason on earth that he needed to take this picture. We know you are gay by the fact that you have those clothes on, all the extra is not needed. As heterosexuals you don't see us marching and all of that we don't need a day or a week. If you are going to be gay fine, just do be like jack from Will and Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this some kind of joke?
How is the guy in this picture identifiably gay? How about you stop forcing your heterosexuality on others?