Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lil Wayne Plays Chess w/ Radio Head



It's Tuesday, and early reports are speculating that The Carter III has sold A Milli in its first week. I can't help but to think if that whole "F*<$ the DJ" ordeal really helped him in the long run? Did he really take the reigns on marketing his own album? I mean think about it, besides having a whole weekend dedicated to him on MTV Jams and a few billboards and bus stop signs, there wasn't much of publicity for the album. On the other hand if you were on the internet he was all over the place. I felt like he was being shoved down my throat (Pause). What better way to completely submerge the internet gossip and blog sites with his presence but to have his album leak.

Check the Video Below by ill doctrine and let me know if you think Wayne is playing chess with Radio Head?


No comments: