Friday, June 13, 2008

The scarf monkey responds

This Guy is cool with Big O?

I get hate mail so you should read it. Remember before you write long replies to use the spell check function. So this guy claims he is cool with BellaRose and Big O. He says Mike Mimms is a no body. Well I say Mike Mimms is the man compared to Keone Chong. I don't do this for Alexa I do this for my people. All I have to say is Go Mike Mimms Go!

Enjoy this buffoonery.
p.s.
My favorite part is the misdiagnosed Freudian reference. Actually if it was Freudian I would be doing this to fulfill some missing piece of myself and derive a small bit of sexual satisfaction from this. I'm just saying you know.

Poser? Scarf? Monkey? You must be one ugly dude, and one to talk shit to someone you never met, and to devote an entire post to little old me. How fucking endearing. So now I'm Lupe/ Kanye/Monkey because Im wearing a vintage Hankerchief (typo)(not a scarf) and sporting kangols, and pinstripe slacks and a pair of beat down chucks? Or is it the 82 laker jacket, or sweater and tie combo? Damn I guess having some respectablity(typo) makes you a poser. And then to add to insult by claiming that I ever watch tel.lie.vision, I dont(typo) havent(typo) in over 5 years, but I'm sure the relevance is over your head. You see Im not a blogger kiddo, Im(typo) a writer. Those daper pictures you posted on your blog are actually from a paid photoshoot(typo) I had as SITV's resident Tech Writer. My talent is far superior to your inconsistencies as a mere blogger, But the duplicity of your intellect is far lacking. Obviously. But keep in mind, that while my brothers blog is "terrible" we garner far more traffic than you could ever hope to achieve so its obvious the blog readers out there blatantly respects our endeavors over your futile attempts. Not to mention we pull in much more revenue, we regularly turn down 5 figure offers from your favorite labels, and for what? So people like you can try to tear us down, try again. You supposed to be from Dena? Who the fuck knows you from Dena? Not Bella Rose, Or Big O, so tell me what revolution are you leading when you get 5 hits a day? And you want to compare your pitful(typo) entity to us? Lets ignore that it was voted THE number one blacked owned tech blog in the world. Alexa doesnt(typo) even recognize your page as having traffic, you recycle the same information as everyone other god damn blog, come on dude, do you realize that we're corresponding with relevant artists while your interveiwing(typo) Mike Mimms of all people in pasadena, him?!? Your role as a pathetic child throwing frueden(typo) taunts to cover your own self induced defeciencies(typ0) leaves you where? Just another vacuity from pasadena without substance and a spouting mendacities as truths. Thank you for the pub though brutha, it's the haters that let me know Im(typo) doing an excellent job. Im glad dressing unique and respectable and establishing eloquence in the blogoshpere is bringing down Pasadena and Black people in general. Matter fact I'm in Pasadena every day, bringing my people up and you have the audacity to tell me to step my game up? Child please you ain't even on our level. When you've hit puberty let me know and I might learn you something. Know-The-Ledge kiddo, you sounding real lost.

We've consitently(typo) been the Number 1 hated bruthas in Pasadena since 97, thanks for perpetuating our title.



Um if I am no one then why do I deserve such a long reply???

No comments: