Monday, June 9, 2008

Mimms Cougar Game

Magic Man Mimms and the art of Catching Cougars

Seems like more and more young men are dating older women. I took some time out to interview Mike"Magic Man" Mimms about his relationship with a 65 year old Dance teacher.

JK: Jason King
MMMM: Magic Man Mike Mimms

JK:Hey thanks for sitting down with me to talk about older women.

MMMM:eh man I don't appreciate what you wrote about me before.

JK: I mean you have to admit there is alot of confusion about who you really are you know.
JK: Do you want to talk about that or Older Women?

MMMM: I mean I am a private person and I don't care to comment of those things.

JK: OK so how did your relationship with this older woman start is there a special method to pulling cougars?

MMMM: Well you have to understand I am really good friends with her son, you know her son is my twin and so I have been around them for a while, going on like 15 years. At a certain point I think it was when I grew my beard that she just started making comments and jestures to me. At first I thought it would be wrong but after the first time we actually kissed my heart told me everything would be ok.

JK: So you are saying with Cougars you have to let them come get you?

MMMM: Oh most definitely, you have to be cool about it because you would never want to misinterpret what a cougar is doing and get embarrassed.

JK: So how do you go from dating 18 year old girls to 65 year olds

MMMM: It is all about progression you know when I was a certain age I dated young women, now I am older and more mature I am dating mature women.

JK: How old are you?

MMMM: I thought you said this was about cougars not my age and all that other stuff.

JK: I mean I thought that was a relevant questions.

MMMM: You being disrespectful

JK: I didn't mean any disrespect, let's stick to the topic at hand.
JK: Did you worry about how your friend would respond?

MMMM: I mean at first we had to hide alot of it and still do you see. She is still married and you know that could be a problem.

JK: Wait so are you saying that your friend is the one that people thing is your brother?

MMMM: yes

JK: So wouldn't being with his mom be incest?

MMMM:(Kicks over chair) Eh you know what homie i am tired of this you are a disrespectful mu*&tha F*&k%.

At this point i was attacked the Magic Man tried to wrestle with me for about 7 minutes until the police came a broke it up. I wish I would have been able to finish the interview but I guess some people get offended by the questions I ask.





This interview is in no way factual it was mean to be a joke please treat it as such.

No comments: